BPW International Benefits for Members
- UN Participation:
BPW members can be accredited to attend meetings at the United Nations as observers, enabling them to take back issues and policies for further lobbying in their respective countries.
- Worldwide Network:
Members from five continents may connect with other BPW members globally through “BPW Online” digital network, “twinning” projects, conferences and International Congress.
- Business & Member Pages:
Individual members can publicize their business and professions on bpw-business.org
- The Recognition for Members:
BPW International website, bpw-international.org, is a showcase for the accomplishments of BPW members, clubs, chapters and federations. BPW members may also be selected as experts in special fields or nominated for awards when opportunities arise.
- Leadership Development:
BPW offers mentoring and leadership training for personal development. Young BPW members, aged 35 or younger, are also represented in BPW Executive Board at local, national and international levels.
- Support for Projects:
BPW affiliates’ capacity building projects for women may be selected as “BPW International Listed Projects.” Such projects will be promoted in the international community to call for supportive resources.
11 ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF BELONGING TO EPW-NYC
- Gain political and economic equity for women.
- Support women as business and community leaders.
- Establish ties among working women around the city, the nation and the world.
- Business opportunities for partnering and procurement.
- Leadership and Lifelong Learning Programs offer development personally and professionally.
- Promote the interests of working women through any and all legal and ethical means.
- Advocate on all women’s issues especially Stopping the Trafficking of Women and Children, Pay Equity, Eliminating Violence Against Women, and the Empowerment of Women Economically, Socially, and Politically.
- Gain access to the United Nations System worldwide.
- An international platform of intercultural understanding, languages and travel.
- Worldwide Network.
- Subscription to Ms. Magazine.