Organizations thrive when they have a diverse workforce who contribute differing perspectives, experiences, and ideas.
This unique workshop focuses on seeing and nurturing people as individuals, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, age, etc.
You will learn strategies for seeing and nurturing employees as individuals, removing bias, and increasing cultural awareness within your organization.
This educational and impactful program will answer questions such as:
- What does diversity and inclusion look like in 2021?
- How can the diversity of thought and the inclusion of ideas become a reality on my team?
- How can I build rapport with people who have differing personalities and backgrounds?
- How can I make individuals on my team feel safe to express their opinions?
- What is the value of opposing viewpoints when driving innovation and new concepts?
For decades companies have focused on making their workforce more diverse by simply hiring employees from differing backgrounds. That’s only the start. The real power of an organization is the inclusion of diverse thought that comes from varied individuals. This workshop will focus in on deeper level inclusion and how to leverage varied points of view for the good of the team and organization.
Additional highlights include:
- How to recognize the unique perspectives your co-workers and team members bring
- Ways to leverage the personalities and backgrounds within your organization to increase innovation and diversity of thought
- Ensuring diversity and inclusion goes beyond the hiring process or training room
- Creating a psychologically safe work environment that builds trust, security, and culture
- How to bring diverse opinions together and build collaboration
- Ensuring all employees feel valuable, seen, and heard
About the Speaker
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on leadership for a more collaborative and productive workforce. She has educated leaders, managers, supervisors, and individual contributors with her proven people skills and productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, Siemens, and BYD America.
Government agencies that have benefited from her programs include NIH, NIDA, the EPA, and IBB. Educational Institutions include Georgia State, Georgia Tech, Texas A & M, and Mercer University.
The employee experience is the focal point of Karla’s expertise. Her executive coaching and training for leaders includes how to:
- Build a winning team
- Be resilient when faced with challenging situations
- Implement change within your organization
If you’d like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We’re certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Leave a Reply