We have a host of local, regional and national events organized for our members. Check our calendar for upcoming events .
Our Monthly Meetings happen from January – June and September – December and include a host of skill building and networking events These meetings:
- Have experts and speakers on latest, cutting edge topics covering a variety of industries.
- Cover needs identified by members and are often members helping members expand their businesses/advance their careers
- Incorporate skill building and empowerment programs
OPPORTUNITIES TO ATTEND REGIONAL, NATIONAL, AND INTERNATIONAL EVENTS
- March – members attend BPW International’s Leadership Summit and CSW activities in New York City
- In lieu of our regular meetings, NFBPWC-NYC Members attend NFBPWC-USA, BPW International North America and Caribbean Region and BPW International meetings held around the world.
- Members also make suggestions for activities without a formal speaker. Former activities have included;
- Dinners – getting to know each other, helping each other with leads
- Tours – UN followed by lunch in the Delegate’s Dining Room; Apollo Theater, Backstages of …….
- Happy Hours @ Private Club
- Special events @ UN